Sunday, October 12, 2014

8 week update


My belly buddy is over half a inch big now!
It is just crazy how fast that little one is growing! 



How far along are you? 8 weeks today!

Total weight gain/loss: I am still down 12 pounds, no change from last week.

Sleep: I am ALWAYS tired. Other than when it is time to sleep, then I am wide awake.

Best moment this week: I went a whole day without puking this week.

Have you told family and friends: Yes if someone doesn't know they have been living under a rock.

Food cravings: Fruit, garlic bread, Olive Garden salad, Strawberry Lemonade Powerade.

Anything making you queasy or sick: What doesn't make me feel sick... Pickles, The smell of any and all mexican food, anything sweet, even seeing raw meat, chicken, pasta, cheese, milk, well anything dairy.

Have you started to show yet: I look like I ate a big lunch.

Gender prediction: I am thinking it is a girl just because that is all I have ever carried.

Wedding rings on or off? On and getting loose.

Happy or Moody most of the time: MOODY, but mostly weepy I cry all the time at everything.

Weekly Wisdom: Not even Zofran works all the time.

Milestones: 8 weeks! Only 4 more weeks until we are out of the first trimester.

Maternity clothes? I am using a Belly band and just wearing my longer shirts. I did break out one pair of maternity Jeans though.

Stretch marks? No new ones.

Movement: Nothing I can feel yet - way too early.

 Labor Signs: Noooo. Wayyy too early!

Belly Button in or out? In, very very in.

No comments:

Post a Comment