Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Finally RE cleared!

     Exciting news was given to me last night! While I have been cleared by my doctor I needed a clearance by the Surrogacy doctor, Tonight I was given that clearance!
     I have to go in for a few more tests and we have a few more legal and insurance things to do before the transfer BUT with all of this going on we could have the Embryo transfer as soon as June!
     I know that sounds so far away but there is so much that goes into surrogacy and I promise to keep update every step of the way!
     When my next appointment is and some more details should be coming soon! I can only give as much information as I have.
     The IPs (intended parents) haven't even had a chance to get back to the clinic yet. I wonder if she has even gotten the email yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment