Tuesday, March 11, 2014

More waiting...

     I have been being asked for a update for basicly from the time I posted the last update but nothing has happened.
     My doctors appointment that was scheduled for the 4th got pushed back because my doctor had a patient in labor and he is on vacation this week so I can't even get in until the 18th..... Another week away. So I have not been put on the birth control the clinic wants me on yet.
     The clinic does officially have all of my medical records now. The doctor should be going through them and letting me know if I am cleared, after that I will be going in for some more testing and then after that we get meds and a transfer date.
     I am sorry there is not more to update but this is as much as I have... We just wait and wait and wait.
|

No comments:

Post a Comment