Tuesday, September 30, 2014

6 weeks Pregnant!


How far along? 6 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: I am down 10 lbs thanks to my lovely friend morning sickness. 
Sleep: I am ALWAYS tired. 
Best moment this week: On Sunday I went all day without getting sick!
Have you told family and friends: Yes, I have let everyone know exactly what has been happening as it happens 
Food cravings: Salads (chicken Cesar), cheeseburgers, BBQ chicken, Mashed potatoes.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Sweets, Pickles, Rice, Red meat (other than hamburgers), Coffee, and so many more things.  
Have you started to show yet: I am in the my clothes don't fit and I look like I had a really big lunch phase
Gender prediction: I am thinking One girl and One boy (Yes I have a feeling both Embryos stuck)
Wedding rings on or off? On and still loose.
Happy or Moody most of the time: MOODY!
Weekly Wisdom: Eat what ever you can keep down, and just be happy you kept something down. 
Milestones: On thursday we have an Ultrasound! 


Maternity clothes? I am using a Belly band and just wearing my longer shirts. 
Stretch marks? No new ones. 
Movement: Nothing I can feel yet - way too early.
 Labor Signs: Noooo. Wayyy too early!
Belly Button in or out? In.

I am sorry for the white background I cant figure out how to make it go away...

No comments:

Post a Comment