Wednesday, September 3, 2014

It feels real now

     It is just amazing how fast time has gone. I matched with S&J all the way back in October of 2013, so needless to say it has been a long road getting to where we are right now. We have had little bumps along the way but we are almost to transfer (just two days away).
     The other night I was laying in bed awake, (insomnia is a side effect of one of my meds but we are dealing with it) and thought wow this is real I am going to go and get someone else's baby transferred into my uterus. I am going to be pregnant with S&J's child. That still just blows my mind. I just feel so lucky that I am able to do this for someone!
     Now that everything is still ok with me, we just have to hope (and pray) that the Embryos thaw like they should and implant and grow like they should. S&J have been through so much trying to have a baby and I just really hope everything goes exactly as planned.

Just 2 days until Transfer!


No comments:

Post a Comment