Monday, September 8, 2014

And I am off bed rest.

     Yesterday was the first day I could actually move around. Friday and Saturday the only time I was allowed to not be laying down was the use the rest room. I was however allowed to be propped up at a 45 degree angle to eat. I thought bed rest would be awesome I mean my husband having to do everything I just get to lay and bed and relax.

     It wasn't that easy. I wanted to get up and move around, I wanted to get my own water and make my own plate of food. But I held out and did complete bed rest for two days.

     I am feeling Nauseous, but I am not sure if that is the babies making their home or if I am just catching a bug.

     We are now on count down to blood test. Just 7 more days until the blood test (7 days from right now I will be at the clinic waiting to get my blood drawn!). I am so impatient I can not wait to see the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment