Saturday, September 6, 2014

Day 1 post transfer

     Transfer was yesterday and today I am on full bed rest. To write this I am laying down because I can't even sit. I can be propped up on two pillow max so a tiny tilt... I am only allowed to get up to use the bathroom. I am writing this on my laying stomach with the computer in front of me. Truly not the most comfortable position to type in.

     The transfer went great Both of the embryos thawed perfectly! The actual transfer only took like 10 minutes.
The first picture is my lucky transfer socks,
Then my I really have to pee face,
The Embryo on the right is the girl,
And the Embryo on the right is the boy!


     I feel like I should tell you that unlike some surrogates I will not be taking home pregnancy tests. So we really will not know if the transfer worked until the official blood test. That means friends and family please refrain from asking a million times if I am pregnant, I will update once S&J know the results. 

     So many emotions are tied into this so please just understand that not everything may be posted right away. I am going to try to keep posting often maybe not every single day anymore but I promise I will update often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment