Friday, December 5, 2014

Lack of updates

I admit I have been a terrible blogger and I feel bad because there are so many of you amazing people following along with this pregnancy. 
As most of you know I have been pretty sick. I was actually diagnosed with hyperemesis gravidarum. So to say it has been a rough time has been a understatement. 
Even with my anti nausea medication it has been hard to find foods that I can keep down. And it seems as if as soon as I get a few my body completely changes and I get to start all over again. 

So while I have not been blogging I have been trying to take care of myself and little belly buddy (who is now actually the size of a orange...) 

I will also leave this post with my newest bumpdate! As you can tell in the picture yes I have lost a lot weight (28lbs now) but so far. But belly buddy has had a perfect heartbeat and all ultrasounds he/she has been on track for growth. I 


Thank you for reading my blog still I apologize for being a terrible blogger bit I am hoping once I feel better it will be easier!

1 comment:

  1. No worries. Take care of yourself! I lost 10 lbs when I was pregnant with my second (from all the vomiting), but she was perfectly healthy. Hope the nausea leaves you completely soon!

    ReplyDelete