Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Car Washing

   Today was another pretty warm day, I was having a hard time figuring out what we were going to do to keep the girls girl cool today until Juan (the husband) started complaining about how dirty the car was. Everyone knows washing your car is just an excuse for a water fight (that's not just me right?). 
     We filled up our bucket with soap. Juan added WAY too much soap so it was very very sudsy water. We gave each of the girls a washcloth and let them go to town on "washing" the car. They really just moved some suds around I am not even sure if they actually got any dirt off the car. 
     Juan did a few tune up manly things to the car. To be honest I have no idea what he did and he could have screwed up the car for all I know, but he tinkered around the hood and I made the girls pose for a few pictures. Emma was not to happy about getting her picture taken but as you can see (well at least have of her) Ellie is a cheese ball when it comes to getting her picture taken. 
     I ended up soaked. I am so glad I changed into my flip flops before going out to wash the car! I am also glad I took the time to paint my toes again! They are a dark purple with a purple glitter top coat. This is what happens when you let Emma choose anything you get whatever she can find in purple. 
     It was fun to have a bit of a water fight with the girls today and it was nice actually getting something productive done too...

No comments:

Post a Comment