This a really easy meal to make.
- Chicken (I used 4 small chicken breast for 4 people and we have some leftover chicken)
- Caesar Dressing (We use Newman's own Creamy Caesar Dressing)
- Romaine lettuce
- Grape tomatoes (you can use cherry tomatoes or any kind of tomatoes really)
- Parmesan Cheese (I used frigo shaved parmesan cheese because it was on sale)
- Tortilla or wraps (We had Mission Flour Tortillas on hand so we used those)
- Salt and pepper
- Marinate the chicken (I did this overnight but a few hours will be ok) With the caesar dressing, Garlic and Salt and Pepper. No exact amounts just eyeball it!
- Grill the chicken or cook it on the stove top until fully cooked.
- Shred the chicken. (I do this with my stand mixer it makes it a lot easier)
- In a bowl combine 2 leafs (or a handful of the bag kind) A few tomatoes (I like mine sliced down the middle) Parmesan cheese, chicken, and Caesar dressing until everything is coated.
- Put mixture in a tortilla and roll it up!