Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What's for dinner tonight (or yesterday)

      Today I wanted a quick easy dinner that would not warm up our whole apartment. I had chicken (I always have chicken in my freezer I over chicken every time I go to the store) And I had tortillas so I figured we could do chicken wraps for dinner, I looked into the pantry and saw Caesar dressing so looks like Chicken Caesar wraps it is!
     This a really easy meal to make.

    Ingredients 

  • Chicken (I used 4 small chicken breast for 4 people and we have some leftover chicken)
  • Caesar Dressing (We use Newman's own Creamy Caesar Dressing)
  • Romaine lettuce
  • Grape tomatoes (you can use cherry tomatoes or any kind of tomatoes really)
  • Parmesan Cheese (I used frigo shaved parmesan cheese because it was on sale)
  • Tortilla or wraps (We had Mission Flour Tortillas on hand so we used those)
  • Salt and pepper
  • Garlic


     Directions 

  1. Marinate the chicken (I did this overnight but a few hours will be ok) With the caesar dressing, Garlic and Salt and Pepper. No exact amounts just eyeball it!
  2. Grill the chicken or cook it on the stove top until fully cooked. 
  3. Shred the chicken. (I do this with my stand mixer it makes it a lot easier)
  4. In a bowl combine 2 leafs (or a handful of the bag kind) A few tomatoes (I like mine sliced down the middle) Parmesan cheese, chicken, and Caesar dressing until everything is coated. 
  5. Put mixture in a tortilla and roll it up!
  6. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment