Thursday, August 14, 2014

Fingerprinted

     One of the things we had to do for the surrogacy and the contracts was a full background check, My husband and I both went and got fingerprinted and had the full background check done.

     I was a little nervous about going to a police station to get fingerprinted, and I really wasn't looking forward to having ink all over my fingers.

Good news they don't use ink they use a computer now!


     That may be common knowledge to most people but I really had no idea. 

     The officer who took our fingerprints was very nice! We talked to him for about 10 minutes after everything was done. he has very good people skills. 


     We got our fingerprints taken and sent them in to be "examined" Everything came back 100% clean just like we knew they would! 

Have you ever been fingerprinted?

No comments:

Post a Comment